Finders Keepers opened just one year ago in Valley Falls, KS, and we’ve already experienced smashing success! Our local flea market has already served thousands of customers, with more on the way. Founded by David Clark, with the help of his sister Theresa, our store offers an enchanting mix of antiques, local crafts, rustic found objects, and more.
Here, our selection changes from week to week – and no two pieces are exactly alike. If you’re a collector looking for things that are vintage, handmade, and one-of-a-kind, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for. Our pieces make great gifts, serve as rustic home décor, and make fantastic conversation pieces.
Here are just a few of the treasures we offer:
- Vintage Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars
- Antique toys
- Antique bottles and name-branded milk jugs
- Kerosene lamps
- Vintage tablecloths and silverware
- Dolls, dollhouses, and tea sets
- Distressed furniture
- Items dating from the 19th century and earlier
- Vintage toolkits, gadgets, chemistry sets, and board games
- A working railroad phone booth!
- Phone instruments from the 19th and early 20th centuries
- Antique road signs from Amoco, Phillips, Texaco, and Phillips 66
- And so much more!
Our In-Store Products
Our inventory is always changing, please visit our store or Facebook page to see the latest products.